Gnomeregan is quite a long dungeon, so some players, especially those at the higher end of the level range, may wish to skip to the last few bosses. This can be accomplished by entering Gnomeregan through the Workshop Door, also known as the backdoor.
In order to enter through the backdoor, you will need one of the following:
- Workshop Key (dropped by Electrocutioner 6000) or
- A rogue with 150+ lockpicking skill or
- Truesilver Skeleton Key (crafted by blacksmiths)
Once you have that, simply go to the backdoor and open it:
- From the Gnomeregan entrance, take the elevator down to the bottom and follow the only path.
- When you get to the fork, instead of going left to the normal entrance, go straight.
- Enter the hallway on the opposite side of the room and turn left.
- Unlock the door and enter the instance.